Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Acoustic glazing
- Front and rear electric windows with open and close fingertip control, anti trap facility and comfort closing
- Green tinted heat protection glazing
- Rain sensor with automatic headlight activation
- Windscreen wipers with integrated washing jets
- Drive performance control with ECO PRO comfort + sport mode
- Active airstream chrome frame kidney grille with 8 high gloss black vertical slats
- Black roof mouldings
- Body colour - fuel filler flap, front and rear bumpers, door handles and mirror caps with integrated turn indicator + bottom segment in matt black
- Front and rear bumper system with replaceable deformation elements
- Front black door sill finishers with BMW designation
- Left and right split exhaust tailpipes
- Lightweight engineering
- M aerodynamic body styling
- M designation on left and right front side panels
- M designation side badges
- Matt black exterior B pillar
- Model designation on right side of tailgate
- Shark fin antenna
- Visible VIN plate
- Automatic headlight beam throw control with load dependent regulating reaction, dynamic compensation of braking dive and acceleration squat
- Dynamic brake lights
- Extended LED headlights
- LED front fog lights
- Two part LED tailights in L-shape with components in smoked glass, brake light, LED turn indicator and rear fog light
- Welcome lights in interior and door handle area
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
Hydraulic Brake Assist System (HBA)
With decreasing brake pressure actuated by the driver, the system reduces brake pressure again to the normal value. Using a sensor, the system detects the rapid pressure increase when actuating the pedal and intervenes to regulate braking. As a result, the stopping distance can be shortened by up to 25%.
Traction Control System (TCS)
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Front and rear velour floor mats
- Auto start-stop
- BMW emergency call
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)
At SEAT, the only system we install is maintenance-free without any additive. However, the soot deposited in the filter still needs to be disposed of so that the filter does not become clogged. For this purpose, the ceramic filter element is fitted with a noble metal-containing coating that acts in two ways.
During passive regeneration, the soot laid down in the filter is converted to CO2 in a slow, non-destructive manner. This process occurs in a temperature range of 350 - 500°C and takes place continuously, especially in motorway driving, without special measures.
Only in the event of prolonged operation at low load, for example in city traffic, approximately every 1,000 to 1,200 kilometres, does an active increase in the exhaust temperature to around 600°C take care of additional filter regeneration. At this temperature the particles accumulated in the filter burn away.
Audio / Communications
- DAB tuner
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is standard in the majority of our models. With digital radio, you can also listen to your existing favourites in crystal clear digital sound quality. The stations available do depend on your location but national stations are readily available.
- Connected pack professional - 3 Series Saloon/Touring
- 3 rear seats with non folding headrests with 3 point seat belts
- Alarm system (Thatcham 1) with remote control and electronic engine immobiliser
- Reduced rolling resistance tyres
|Maximum speed||149 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1995 cc|
|MPG (combined)||- ‡|
|Kerb weight||2085 kg|
|Vehicle length||4709 mm|
|Vehicle width||1827 mm|
|Vehicle height||1435 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2851 mm|
|Tank capacity||59 l|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|CO2 (WLTP)||- ‡|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 24 months’ warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- Up to 24 months’ MOT cover
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 24 months’ roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.